Healthcare Management Services (Occupational Services)
Employees working in challenging or extreme conditions, such as remote or offshore locations, extreme temperatures, or heights, or those employed in physically or mentally strenuous work, often require a medical examination prior to the commencement of their deployment to ensure they are fit for the role.
We at HealthWatch offer an independent, bespoke service tailored to our clients’ specific requirements with a fast turn-around to ensure employees are certified ‘fit to work’ as quickly as possible and provide clients with detailed reports and a full audit trail. Our occupational health professionals will liaise with the client company to identify any potential risks and design a tailor-made vaccine program to reduce or eliminate risk.
Some of the components of our certified pre-employment medical assessment include:
- Completion of patient questionnaire
- Blood /urinalysis/xrays/scans according to clients PMH.
- BMI – measurement of height, weight, and calculation of body mass index
- Near distance and color vision
- Pulse and blood pressure measurement
- Lung function test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with a physician
If the Medical Assessment you require is not included above, please contact us and we will be pleased to advise you of availability.
Our extensive global network of clinics permits an undeniable convenience regarding medical examinations and vaccinations of a company’s personnel. All medical practices can be arranged at locations that suit your global workforce, ensuring any process is completed within a turn-around time from just 5-7 days. Medical practitioners are tailored to requirements, encompassing factors such as:
- demands of the role
- location/country of deployment
- visa and vaccination requirements
- length of assignment
- well-being of the employees
- internal policies and requirements of the hiring organization
Working closely with clients to identify their specific requirements, we at HealthWatch establish a process that best suits your operational needs.
The service is available to owners and managers of businesses with up to 250 employees in Europe.The target of this service is to:
- improve the general health and wellbeing of the working-age population
- support more people with health conditions to stay in work or enter employment
- create healthier workplaces
- improve occupational health services and rehabilitation support
- increase employment opportunities for people who are not in work due to ill health or disability